Where is the Church?
The parish church of St Michael and All Angels is on Main Street in “old” Caldecote, about 1.5miles from the modern village centre of Caldecote Highfields. There is limited parking in the layby outside the church, and the Barker Family very kindly allow extra parking at The Old Rectory next door for people attending Church services.
The church’s postcode (for the purposes of satnav) is CB23 7NU. Please note the church address is for access, and is not a mailing address.
It is marked by the green arrow on the Google Map below (the red flag marks Caldecote Highfields). Click the “+” and left arrow signs to zoom in to the church.
Directions for travelling visitors:
The church is just over 5 miles from Junction 12 of the M11, close to Cambridge:
- Head northwest on Exit 12
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A603/Cambridge Rd heading to Sandy
- Turn right at B1046/New Road
- Continue to follow B1046
- Take the 3rd right onto Main St
- The church is high on your right