Caldecote Open Gardens is back again. During the weekend of 23rd and 24th June, gardens small and large, wild and trim will be opening their wicker gates to the public in aid of the Friends of Caldecote Church. Last year’s event raised over £1100, and was a wonderful event enjoyed by more people than ever.
This year’s promises to be even better.
Special attractions include:
- See the rare breed pigs and meet the chickens
- Music by harpist Louise Smith
- Plant stalls, cake stalls, cream teas
- Open Gardens raffle
- Walk in Caldecote Meadows – a Site of Special Scientific Interest
- Pizzas from a homemade outdoor oven
- Children’s art exhibition
An information point outside the village shop will give all the latest details throughout the weekend. Collect a full programme including map at the first garden you visit. One programme (suggested minimum donation of £4 per adult – children free) gains entry to all gardens over the weekend.